At Hadleigh Security Systems (Hadleigh Burglar Alarm Company) we know how important it is to protect your home, family or business at all times.
Our alarm monitoring service ensures that your intruder alarm won’t be ignored. This is because you are connected to our NSI approved alarm receiving centre via your phone line and/or GSM, giving you added security 24 hours a day!
BENEFITS OF MONITORED ALARM SYSTEMS:
- Your home or business will be monitored by our central station 24/7, 365 days a year
- Monitored alarms hold a valid Unique Reference Number (URN) qualifying them for police response. The police will no longer respond to a bell only alarm, unless there is additional evidence of a crime being committed.
- A ‘personal attack’ signal from a monitored alarm will be immediately policed, knowing that help is on its way.
- Smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detectors, when linked in to your monitored alarm system enable the central monitoring station to call the fire brigade if you are incapacitated. The fire monitoring aspect of the alarm system stays ‘set’ even if the main intruder alarm is not ‘set’.
- With a monitored alarm more than 65% of faults can be resolved by remote diagnosis and resets without the need for an engineer to attend, saving the homeowner time and money.
- Most insurance companies recommend monitored alarm systems – EN50131/PD6662 & BS8243:2010 compliant.